- Your time
- What will you eat/use
- Growing in containers
- Plant needs (time, water, nutrients, care)
Tips for Efficiency
- Share Crops
- Companion/Complimentary Plantings
- Drought Resistant/Water Tolerant
Farmer's Almanac 2014 for the 19121 zipcode
Annual Weather Summary: November 2013 to October 2014
- Winter will be colder and drier than normal, although snowfall will be above normal in most of the region. The coldest periods will be in early and mid-December and in early to mid-February. The snowiest periods will be in early and mid-December, and in early and mid-February.
- April and May will be drier and much warmer than normal.
- Summer will be hotter and rainier than normal, with the hottest periods in early June, early to mid-July, and early to mid-August.
- September and October will be warmer and drier than normal, with a hurricane threat in early to mid-September.
Community/ Personal Beds
- Items for preserving: canning/jamming
- snacks in the garden
Personal Beds: 5 crops, 5 containers
Creating a Timeline